Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/17/2001
On March 6th I posted a comment about the differences between a pessimist & a realist. Believe you me, honesty is a realistic quality not a pessimistic one...there is a huge difference. A few people have written me to ask that I clarify that statement with an example...Essentially, it boils down to two simple examples. The pessimist is explained through this sentence That girl is too pretty to talk to you! The realist through this sentence You've got a sloping forehead, you're twenty pounds overweight, you live with your parents, AND that girl is too pretty to talk to you! There is subtle difference but a difference nonetheless. I am most definitely going to burn in hell.

comment?

0 comments: