Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/26/2001
I hosted an Oscar shindig last night. Good food, friends and quite a bit of alcohol. Funny how my parties usually end up as these binge drinking opportunities. My friend Rose has a tendency to over-indulge but last night she actually left my house relatively sober! I wonder if that's the beginning of a trend. At least she showed up this time...while not the worst flake I know, she has her moments. I usually don't watch award shows but last nights Oscar show was hosted by Steve Martin, one of my favorite performers. A few years ago he adapted one of my favorite novels, George Eliot's Silas Marnerfor the screen. With A Simple Twist of Fate,Martin brings the story to the modern world but keeps the essential essence of the book. If you're ever in a pinch for a good Sunday afternoon rental, try this one out.

comment?

0 comments: