Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/05/2001
Hah! I was able to convince a friend of mine to do my laundry for me! My ability to manipulate people into doing my dirty work is unmatched! Of course this particular person got a dinner out of it and she's actually one my favorite people. Why she continues to be my friend in spite of all the trials and tribulations of being my friend boggles the mind of everyone...mine included. I watched Art of War tonight. What a complete waste of celluloid. I had the bad guy pegged from the moment I watched the trailer when it was still out in the theaters. Which may explain why I waited until it came out on DVD to watch it as opposed to wasting $10 to see it at the local cineplex. I'm digging blogs in the worst way. I'm gonna have to work on my html skills as well as getting my site up and running sometime real soon to fully take advantage of these things. Pictures, sounds, flash...the sky is the limit...Yikes...I gotta deliver now.

comment?

0 comments: