Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/09/2001
A long time ago, I felt something that I had never felt before and at the risk of pissing a few people off, haven't felt since. It was devastating when that feeling went away, through circumstances that were no fault of my own. Other than the fact that I wasn't somebody else I mean. Everything was better just because of this very basic emotion that I was feeling...my job was bearable, my social life was infinitely more rewarding and I learned that McDonald's Cheeseburgers with extra "tiny" onions was the way to go. I miss those days immensely. I don't know what to say other than I find myself playing the what ifgame quite often... That bit of reverie was brought to you courtesy of my friend Niki, who reminded me of a time when that feeling pasted a perpetual grin on my face...it's a good memory in spite of the little pang of guilt and pain that it always brings. Enough of that...back to work.

comment?

0 comments: