Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/21/2001
Ever have one of those days where you should have stayed in bed? That was my Tuesday in a nutshell. I tried, honestly! Only I had to schlep my ass into work because I couldn't access one of the databases from my bedside computer (yes, I'm a geek, thank you for noticing). I'm going to Hawaii. No question at all...just a matter of timing at this point. I'm guessing that I'll shoot for the last week in May...Throw in my vacation plans at the end of April to hang out with my rottie in SD and I've got the makings for serious fun on the horizon...now if only I can survive the next few weeks of site copy rewrites...

comment?

0 comments: