Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/13/2001
I just changed the template for my blog...due to high customer dissatisfaction... For crying out loud, I'm not a designer here folks! I mean I can't draw or illustrate, hell I can't even draw water from a well and you want high art? Sheesh... The latest offering from Papa Roach Infest is in heavy rotation on my cd player right now. Man, the lead singer has some pipes! Er, I sound like a thirteen-year-old girl with a crush! Anyway, I'm more of a fan of the lyrics although I think that there might be a few too many fuck yous and shits but what do I know? As far as I’m concerned, more than three F bombs on a single track equals gangsta rap and, lets face it, who needs more of that shit? That whole genre pretty much peaked with NWA & Easy E and if you can't improve on something, why do it? My friend just sent me another pic of her daughter, Madeline. The kid, aside from having some pretty impressive genes, is quite the little beauty. Her parents, Niki & Mike, are incredibly lucky. Almost makes me wish for offspring...then I think to myself, "self, does the world really need another misfit?" and I realize, no...its better that I don't have children...can you imagine my attitude on a four year old? Entire civilizations have been destroyed for less. Anyway, I'm going to go watch a movie...maybe that will help take the edge off of the day...

comment?

0 comments: