Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/22/2001
Ever have a pain so deep in your brain that you just wished you could peel back your scalp, pry off the metal plate protecting your brain, poke a stick deep into the soft, pink grey matter and swirl it around until the pain went away? With thoughts like those running unchecked in my mind the last few days its obvious to me that I have a tumor...since I'm no doctor nor have I consulted one, it may just be a bad headache that won't go away. I'm not sure what the deal is...anyway, if you made me choose between either watching The Boiler Room again or having 110 minutes of excruciating pain delivered to the cancerous wasteland that is my brain, I'd be hard pressed to make a decision. Aside from having two actors whom I have enjoyed watching in the past, Vin Diesel & Giovanni Ribisi, the movie did nothing for me. The fact that I had to watch a major portion of the movie through half-closed eyelids actually made the movie better. I could at least pretend that I was watching another movie. There was another school shooting in SD I don't know why I am even surprised. Our public schools are turning into shooting galleries. I'm wondering if these sorts of things happen in other countries only we don't hear about it in the U.S. It would be interesting to compare gun laws in other countries with those in the U.S and then compare the rate of violent crimes in those countries to the U.S. I think you would find that the incidence rate is infinitely higher in this country. I'm going to become a shut-in, burrowing down into the earth and sleeping in my fortress of solitude until intelligent life once again populates the surface...wake me when the NRA has disbanded.

comment?

0 comments: