Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/06/2001
I am a very realistic person. Oftentimes people mistake me for a pessimist but the exact opposite is actually true. I am an eternal optimist, as I always believe things are better than they actually are. But, because I can be brutally honest, I am labeled according to the conventions people create. Believe you me, honesty is a realistic quality not a pessimistic one...there is a huge difference. Because I understand this and, quite often, those around me that I care about do not, I find myself angering people. I am not apologizing for who I am because lets face it, I won't change. But I do feel the need to constantly explain myself to people who misunderstand my motivation and steadfast belief that people need a dose of reality here and there. There will be those who read this and think, he's talking about me but rest assured, I am not speaking of anyone in particular. There will be others who might read this and think, yeah, but you can say it without being so mean! And to those people I say, I am not here to propagate the fantasy you have created to shelter yourself from an otherwise hostile environment. If you don't want the truth, talk to your parents, they're more likely to tell you what you want to hear. Speaking of fantasy worlds, I like movies...a lot. One site that consistently brings me information that both excites me and disappoints me is Coming Attractions.

comment?

0 comments: