Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/16/2001
*RANT MODE ON* There is nothing on this godforsaken rock called Earth that is as annoying as a flake. You know who you are so I won't need to point any fingers. Now, the typical flake means well, just doesn't have the well-developed social graces necessary to avoid making commitments she/he cannot possibly hope to uphold. I'm a relatively busy person of late but I still find the time to do things with my friends. Occasionally, I will need to bow out but I give as much notice as humanly possible. A flake, on the other hand, will make plans and fail to show up without even a courtesy call...bastards! I have a friend who is a notorious flake. She denies it but, there it is, I said it...she is grade A flake! I can't stand making plans with her and its pretty much ruined whatever relationship we had. I wouldn't call it a friendship as much as I'd call it a parasitic relationship and I'm the one being sucked of life. *RANT MODE OFF*

comment?

0 comments: