Blog Archive
- 2010 (1)
- 2007 (1)
- 2004 (8)
- 2003 (169)
- 2002 (248)
-
2001
(161)
- December(1)
- November(5)
- October(8)
- September(1)
- August(30)
- July(27)
- June(16)
- May(20)
- April(16)
-
March(37)
- Ever listen to The Offspring? They're one of my al...
- A few days since my last post. I've been so busy a...
- I hosted an Oscar shindig last night. Good food, f...
- The differences between men and women are best ill...
- Ever have a pain so deep in your brain that you ju...
- Ever have one of those days where you should have ...
- The second Florida teen to get a life sentence hit...
- The last time I saw my mother the she was sitting ...
- A few things to relate this evening. The Soprano's...
- On March 6th I posted a comment about the differen...
- Collaboration: to work jointly with others or toge...
- As of today, this is my favorite quote...In most a...
- *RANT MODE ON* There is nothing on this godforsake...
- I'm a big fan of music and I'll be the first to ad...
- I'm pissed that I can't seem to get tickets to the...
- I'm kind of feeling wiped-out today. I worked real...
- Last night, as advertised right here, I went to AM...
- I just changed the template for my blog...due to h...
- I wasn't always the bright cheerful guy you read a...
- Right now, in my DVD player, I have the following ...
- I am the man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble...
- I had a dream last night that has left me with a f...
- A long time ago, I felt something that I had never...
- Did any of you watch that endearing display of hum...
- Ok...This very well may be hardest working blog in...
- It's Thursday morning at 2 a.m. and I'm still at w...
- I just made a goat cheese pizza for a co-worker wh...
- Earlier, I posted a few words about watching a hum...
- My friend Steve just complained about not being in...
- This morning, a bit of wisdom that I grok'd last n...
- I am a very realistic person. Oftentimes people mi...
- The concept of Libido originated by Sigmund Freud ...
- Hah! I was able to convince a friend of mine to do...
- Ever see a human train wreck? I mean, watch a situ...
- This just goes to show you that some people should...
- Ahhh...the benefits of working for a dot com. Woke...
- I hosted a dinner party tonight. Lotsa pasta & win...
About Me
- Inherently Different
- Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2001
(161)
-
▼
March
(37)
- Ever listen to The Offspring? They're one of my al...
- A few days since my last post. I've been so busy a...
- I hosted an Oscar shindig last night. Good food, f...
- The differences between men and women are best ill...
- Ever have a pain so deep in your brain that you ju...
- Ever have one of those days where you should have ...
- The second Florida teen to get a life sentence hit...
- The last time I saw my mother the she was sitting ...
- A few things to relate this evening. The Soprano's...
- On March 6th I posted a comment about the differen...
- Collaboration: to work jointly with others or toge...
- As of today, this is my favorite quote...In most a...
- *RANT MODE ON* There is nothing on this godforsake...
- I'm a big fan of music and I'll be the first to ad...
- I'm pissed that I can't seem to get tickets to the...
- I'm kind of feeling wiped-out today. I worked real...
- Last night, as advertised right here, I went to AM...
- I just changed the template for my blog...due to h...
- I wasn't always the bright cheerful guy you read a...
- Right now, in my DVD player, I have the following ...
- I am the man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble...
- I had a dream last night that has left me with a f...
- A long time ago, I felt something that I had never...
- Did any of you watch that endearing display of hum...
- Ok...This very well may be hardest working blog in...
- It's Thursday morning at 2 a.m. and I'm still at w...
- I just made a goat cheese pizza for a co-worker wh...
- Earlier, I posted a few words about watching a hum...
- My friend Steve just complained about not being in...
- This morning, a bit of wisdom that I grok'd last n...
- I am a very realistic person. Oftentimes people mi...
- The concept of Libido originated by Sigmund Freud ...
- Hah! I was able to convince a friend of mine to do...
- Ever see a human train wreck? I mean, watch a situ...
- This just goes to show you that some people should...
- Ahhh...the benefits of working for a dot com. Woke...
- I hosted a dinner party tonight. Lotsa pasta & win...
-
▼
March
(37)
3/14/2001
Last night, as advertised right here, I went to AMC Van Ness and checked out 3000 Miles to Graceland. The cast included such renowned thespians as Kurt Russell, Kevin Costner, Courteney Cox Arquette, David Arquette, Bokeem Woodbine, Howie Long & Jon Lovitz. And aside from David Arquette, Bokeem Woodbine, Howie Long & Jon Lovitz, this film was quite enjoyable.
Obviously, David Arquette marrying Courteney Cox is a deft career move since he seems to appear regularly in films in which she has screen time. The only positive thing I can say about David Arquette is that his sisters have talent (well at least Patricia does and Rosanna has a tremendous body which almost makes up for her lack of acting talent). David Arquette, on the other hand, is just not a very good actor...but he is a heroin addict which at least is interesting from a tabloid perspective.
Once these knuckleheads are out of the picture though, leaving just Russell, Costner & Cox to do their thing, 3000 Miles To Graceland becomes something more than even I expected. If you're a fan of big explosions, loose morals & and heavy-duty gunplay, go see it on the big screen. But if you're just casually interested in those things...wait for the DVD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: