Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Inherently Different
Stuff about the person who owns this blog, but it only scratches the surface because I am deeper than the Mariana Trench.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

3/12/2001
I am the man of constant sorrow, I've seen trouble all my days...sorry. I've been listening to the Brother Where Art Thou? Soundtrack and I can't get that song out of my freaking head. Good news though, no dreams last night. Not even the usual one with the snake! I must have been really tired although I only boarded for about four hours. By the way, yesterday was one of those sparkling spring days that makes snowboarding in Tahoe worthwhile. Because I was so tired, I missed the Soprano's last night. What was I thinking? Of course, the good thing about cable, HBO in particular, is that the show will be repeated about 200 times between now and next sunday. My favorite football team just picked up Doug Flutie. Of course, not even the quarterback with the highest winning percentage of any active QB in the NFL will help them. They also have the number one pick in the draft this year but I have a hard time getting excited about the coming season. See, the last time they had a high draft pick they squandered it on a waste of human skin, more commonly known as Ryan Leaf. Its tough being a San Diego sports fan!

comment?

0 comments: